I am speaking a 50 minute session on SSIS Catalog in Action at NZ CodeCamp 2012 in Auckland at 9th September.
If you are attending there just come to me and say hi.
New Zealand Code Camp 2012 will be running at 9th September at Auckland (University of Auckland, Business School).
Sessions organized in 4 tracks:
Visual Studio 2012
I will run a session on SSIS Catalog in Action with this highlights:
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a leading tool in the data
warehouse industry – used for performing extraction, transformation, and
load (ETL) operations. SSIS 2012 comes with great new features which
helps ETL Developers and Architects to create more robust and reliable
packages to transfer data.
This session is about:
• Understanding new deployment model in SSIS 2012
• Deep dive into SSIS catalog database
• Features of SSIS catalog; versioning, permission, parameters and environment variables
• How to use Catalog reports and views in action
• Execution of SSIS packages and Logging in SSIS Catalog
• Data taps
NZ CodeCamp will be at 9th September from 9AM to 5PM, Registration is free and you can find information about other sessions and register here: